Terms and conditions regarding the use of the website
1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. Website sda.bydgoszcz.pl operates according to the provisions described in the Terms and conditions
2. The Terms and conditions determine the types and scope of services electronically supplied by the website sda.bydgoszcz.pl, conditions for the provision of the services, conditions for conclusion and termination of contracts for the provision of electronically supplied services as well as complaint procedures.
3. As soon as the Client takes action to use Electronic Services of the Website sda.bydgoszcz.pl, the Client is obliged to comply with the provisions of the Terms and conditions.
a. the Act of 18 July 2002 on Rendering Electronic Services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended),
b. the Act of 30 May 2014 on Consumer Rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827),
c. the Act of 23 April 1964 – Civil Code (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93, as amended) as well as other appropriate provisions of the Polish law.
1. CONTACT FORM – a form available at the Website sda.bydgoszcz.pl which allows the Client to contact the Service Provider directly.
2. TERMS AND CONDITIONS – the Terms and conditions of the Website.
3. SERVICE PROVIDER – “CETOR” Sp. z o.o., registered address: ul. Fordońska 246, 85-766 Bydgoszcz, address for service: ul. Fordońska 246, 85-766 Bydgoszcz entered in the commercial register under KRS: 0000209453, VAT identification number (NIP): 5542587180, REGON number: 093195008, share capital: 50 000,00 zł, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: +48 602 593 826.
4. CLIENT – a natural person, legal entity or organization unit without legal status, to whom an act has granted a legal capacity to use the Electronic Service.
5. ELECTRONIC SERVICE – a service rendered electronically by the Service Provider for the Client through the Website.
3. TYPE AND SCOPE OF ELECTRONIC SERVICES
1. The Service Provider enables the use through the Website of Electronic Services such as:
– using the Contact Form,
2. The Electronic Services for Clients are provided according to the provisions described in the Terms and conditions.
4. CONDITIONS FOR PROVISION AND CONCLUSION OF CONTRACTS FOR THE PROVISION OF ELECTRONIC SERVICES
1. The provision of Electronic Services determined in Chapter 3 Section 1 of the Terms and conditions by the Service Provider is free.
2. The period the contract for the provision of the Electronic Service is concluded for:
1. the contract for the provision of the Electronic Service consisting in sending a message through the Contact Form is concluded for a fixed period and shall terminate at the moment of sending the message or ceasing to send the message by the Client.
3. The technical requirements necessary to use the information and communication system used by the Service Provider:
1. a computer with Internet access,
2. access to an email,
3. Internet browser,
4. The Client is obliged to use the Website in a manner compliant with applicable law and rules of good conduct with respect for personal rights and intellectual property rights of third parties.
5. The Client is obliged to provide data in accordance with the facts.
6. The Client is prohibited to provide content that is unlawful.
5. COMPLAINT PROCEDURES
1. Complaints relating to the provision of the Electronic Service by the Service Provider:
1. The Client can submit complaints relating to the provision of the Electronic Service through the Website via email to the address: email@example.com
2. In the above-mentioned e-mail, the Client should provide as many details and circumstances as possible regarding the subject of the complaint, especially the type of error and date it appeared on as well as contact details. The provided information will facilitate and shorten the complaint processing by the Service Provider.
3. The processing of the complaint by the Service Provider shall take place immediately, not later than within 14 days.
4. The Service Provider’s response to the complaint will be sent to the e-mail address of the Client provided in the complaint or in any other way determined by the Client.
6. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
1. All information provided on the website under address sda.bydgoszcz.pl is copyright protected and is the property of „CETOR” Sp. z o.o. with a registered address in Bydgoszcz. The Client shall bear full responsibility for the damage caused to the Service Provider resulting from using any content of the website sda.bydgoszcz.pl without the consent of the Service Provider.
2. Any use by anyone, without a clear written consent of the Service Provider, of any elements that constitute the content of the website sda.bydgoszcz.pl an infringement of the copyright of the Service Provider and is punishable under civil and criminal law.
7. FINAL PROVISIONS
Contracts concluded through the Website are concluded in compliance with Polish law.
In the event of a conflict between a provision of the Terms and conditions and applicable laws, the provisions of Polish law shall apply in lieu of the contested provision of the Terms and conditions.